The full day 10 hours Dubai City Tour deals offer by us is the best and economic way of exploring the top iconic landmarks of Dubai city which include the heritage, old and modern tourist attractions as highlighted below:
The Dubai City Tour amazing journey starts from customer’s choice location like Dubai any hotel, any residence etc. The assign bus driver will pickup you as per your convenience time and drive you around the world most beautiful city top attractions.
- The first tourist attraction of this amazing tour package is ‘ Gold Souk & Spice Souk Dubai”, gold souk is the hub of Gold, costly designed jewelry and stone etc trading in UAE. The souk comprised with hundreds of retailer shops offering a wide selection of jewellery, diamonds and costly stone etc.
- Head to Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort which is the best tourist spot in Dubai City Tour Packages which will lead you to know in deep about Dubai and Arab people history. Here you can see the old daily usages items which Arab people were using in past and old photo gallery, old weapons, old boats, tombs, agriculture accessories and so many other heritages which reveal the history of Arab.
- Driven by Jumeirah road and passing through union flag toward “Jumeira Mosque” also called Blue Mosque. This historical mosque built of traditional Fatimid style and one of the most Best tourist attraction for photo shots and it is only Mosque in Dubai where even Non Muslim are allowed to go inside.
- Head to white sand open beach following the same route to Jumeira Beach for photos shots and sightseeing.
- The next Dubai City Tourist Attraction which considers being the most visited and luxurious hotel in Middle East, “Burj Al Arab”. The 7 star luxury hotel situated in the edge of Arab sea in island. Go by legs till tourist access point and take memorable pictures with Burj Al Arab for social sharing.
- Adding more to this amazing Dubai Adventure Tour, the tour bus will take you to Madinat Jumeira which is full of world top class approx 50 restaurants with stunning view of Arabian Gulf. The restaurants are serving tourist 24/7.
- Our experience driver will bring you next to the Palm Island Atlantis Hotel, the 5 star majestic hotel situated in mane made island with amazing view of Arabian Gulf Sea. Take some photos from tourist access point with your group.
- Further visit Dubai Marina and Mall of the Emirates for shopping and head to Dubai Mall via Sheikh Zayed road. Do some shopping in Dubai mall and get to 829 meter world tallest building “Burj Khalifa” tourist access point spot and enjoy taking Selfie & join pictures.
Note:Showing our good well, we have the option of customising Dubai City Tour Itinerary as per the guests / customer’s choice and wishes. You can advise the tour bus driver about your own itinerary too.
Best City Tour Dubai
Standing at the foot of the building and peering up at its vertical expanse is an experience in itself. However, the best way to experience the Burj Khalifa is to head to the observation deck (aptly named At The Top) and see what the world looks like from the highest deck in the world. Burj Khalifa has two observation decks:
• At The Top – Situated on the 124th and 125th floors.
• At The Top Sky – Situated on the 148th floor.
The cityscape of Dubai that lies extended before you is a wonderful sight to behold. From the observation deck perched high above any other building in the emirate, you will get sweeping panoramic views of Dubai that only a helicopter ride can rival.
Best Time To Visit
3:00 PM – 6:30 PM
Tickets @AED 210
8:30 AM – 2:30 PM
7:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Tickets @AED 135
Best Time to Visit – If you’re willing to pay more for tickets during the Prime Hours, then we’d definitely recommend visiting during this period. Not only are the sunset views spectacular, you also face a much lesser crowd and get to enjoy the Burj Khalifa in peace.
Best Time to Visit on a Budget – Outside the prime hours, the best time to visit would be immediately after sunset, or the first time slot after the prime hours.
Best Dubai Desert Tours
Dubai is blessed with sprawling endless deserts filled with numerous sand dunes providing locals and tourists alike a fun past time. However, what we see today as recreational is not just a fun experience but also a traditional activity that teaches us more about the life the locals lived in the desert. Coupled with all the modern amenities, adventure activities and dinner & entertainment, desert safaris in Dubai have become one of the most iconic and sought after pastime activities in Dubai.
Most desert safaris in Dubai begin at your hotel itself. You will be picked up at your residence and be transported to the magical desert that surrounds Dubai. At the desert camp, you will be inundated with a host of experiences and activities – from sheesha to falconry, camel riding to sand boarding, belly dances to a buffet dinner – there is something for every one to enjoy here.
Check out our in-depth desert safari guides and discover the best desert safaris, Dubai.
Here’s a quick recap of the things you can expect when going for a desert safari in Dubai
- Dune Bashing
- Quad biking
- Skiing on the sand dunes
- Live music and belly dance performances
- Henna painting for women
- Take photos with the glorious Arabian falcon
- Indulge in a sumptuous buffet
Now that you know a bit of what a Dubai Desert Safari entails, let’s take a look all the tour operators offering the best desert safari Dubai experience.
Camel Ride Tours
Dubai Water Parks
Dubai, while famous for its grand desert and the magnificent Arabian Gulf, is also home to some of the best attractions and theme parks in the Middle-East. Given the hot temperature that graces the city for the better part of a year, you bet there are some amazing water parks to help you cool down! If you’re looking for some family-friendly water parks in Dubai, you are in the right place!
Let’s look at some of the best water parks in Dubai, along with their reviews, discount ticketing info, insider tips and more! Beat the Dubai heat at Aquaventure, Wild Wadi or LEGOLAND Waterpark and other amazing water parks in Dubai.
Top 5 Water Parks in Dubai
Below are the Top 5 water parks in Dubai. Simply click on the one you’d like to read more about- the good, the bad and everything in between about all 5 water parks.
Bonus : Right at the bottom of this article, you’ll find a comparison between the Top 5 Water Parks in Dubai. This could help you make a decision on which water park suits you best!